Last updated: 2018/05/23
This notice falls under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Who We Are
Space of Culture is the event venue of Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development, a private university based in Egypt and inaugurated in 2012.
Space of Culture – Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development
3 Cairo Belbeis Desert Road
P.O.Box 2834 El Horreya, heliopolis
11361 Cairo, Egypt
How To Contact Us
We can be reached via this contact form on our website.
Personal Data We Collect
- Email address;
- Language preferences;
- Newsletter: opens, clicks, opt-ins;
- Comments: Data shown in the comments, browser user agent string for SPAM protection;
The information we store but that is not identifiable:
- Amount of users on website and average time spent.
Consent to Collect
We collect data from users that have contacted us through our contact form;
We ask for consent during the account creation process with a checkbox. A link to this page is provided during the account creation process.
The legal basis for us to collect the data is to be able to provide you with a service.
Your Data, Your Rights
- You can request a copy of your data which we will provide within 30 days;
- You can request your data to be anonymized which we will do within 30 days;
- While we will do everything we can to keep our service secure, in the event of a data breach or misuse, we will inform our users of what happened and what we have done to put it right within 30 days.
Services and Third Parties Where Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development Stores Data
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development relies on third party services to maintain its own services. Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development never shares or resells any of its data.
- GoDaddy Inc, US (encrypted backups);
- Google Analytics, US.
Length of Data Collection
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development will keep identifiable data for an undetermined amount of time or until the user asks us to anonymize and/or delete their data.
Newsletter & Account Statistics and Reporting
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development records behavioral data, such as opens and clicks, for emails the university sends itself.
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development collects data from users for security reasons, to monitor deliverability, and for internal reporting:
- Number of emails sent;
- Email addresses of recipients;
- Country of user;
Who Has Access to Our Data?
Data at Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development is not shared or sold with any third party other than mentioned above.
Heliopolis University for Sustainable Development staff has access to users data for the purpose of providing services, monitoring, and reporting.
No personal identifiable data is stored on staff computers on a permanent basis.